Entry Rules and Guidelines
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form from here to send in your application.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the Open 10K race category.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes mentioned in the form. No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the Promoters.
Before sending in your application, please check if you..
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form;
- b. have attached a copy of your latest timing certificate as may be required to confirm your entry based on the timing pre-qualification criteria (not applicable for women’s criteria & charity running places);
- have affixed a copy of your latest colour passport sized photograph with face clearly visible on the form;
- have attached a copy of either your Aadhar card, PAN card or passport to the form;
- have enclosed the requisite application fees (refer to ‘application fees’ chart);
- have signed the ‘waiver’ in the application form;
- are of minimum age of 15 years as on race day (i.e. born on or before 20.10.2003).
- Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above mentioned mandatory requirements, your application will not to be accepted.
- On entry confirmation, Open 10K runners will be further classified into age categories for prize money. For more information visit http://adhm.procamrunning.in/race-categories/open10k/prize-money
- The line-up sections given in this application overleaf are indicative and may undergo a change, which will be communicated on the event website post close of all registrations.
||Section Start Time [HR:MN]
||Section End Time [HR:MN]
||01:20 or slower, Participants registering under Women’s criteria, General category & Charity running places without timing certificate
- Application status: : Individual applicant is required to go online on https://adhm.procamrunning.in/application-status and check his/her application status, post 15 working days of registration closure. If you are unable to check application status online, please contact our event helpline number +91 9650033333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries not accepted:: Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will be refunded on or before 19th November 2018. An amount of Rs. 150 will be deducted as processing charges. You will be required to provide your bank details on a link provided by the Event’s Registration team. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event’s Registration Team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 29th November 2018.
Confirmed participants of half marathon who are unable to participate on race day due to unavoidable circumstances like injury or illness, will now be able to surrender their bibs to Procam International. The application fees paid will be refunded post deduction of Rs. 150 as processing charges. Confirmed participant can only surrender his/her bib with effect from 25th September 2018 to 28th September 2018 by filling the bib surrender request form . Requests for cancellation/bib surrender and thereby, refund will not be entertained post 29th November 2018. Further, application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from the Expo.
Running number bib collection:
- All confirmed participants/their authorised representatives are required to come to the Get Active Expo in New Delhi scheduled from 18th October to 20th October 2018 in order to collect their running number bibs. No running number bib will be posted to individual mailing addresses.
- It is mandatory for a Open 10K participant to collect his/her running number personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her authorised representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than ONE Open 10K participant.
- Authorised representative must carry with him/her (a) the website confirmation downloaded from application status here, (b) photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or any document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect, participation of the said runner shall be withheld/ disqualified and there will be no refund of application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a participant of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2018 shall stand forfeited.
- All Open 10K participants’ race day images will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the event in 2019. Further, Procam International reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on race day, for impersonation.
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned on the website prior to submitting your application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the applicable confirmation criteria and the entry rules given herein.
- This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event Promoters, Procam International Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.